Search This Blog

Thursday 16 June 2016

4 Month Sleep Recession!

I was hoping the 4 month sleep recession was a myth but it appears not! Ebens never been the greatest sleeper but not too bad usually 8-2/3 then 6 ish he's awake or 7 if I'm lucky! But more or less the night he turned 4 months he's been awful! Last night he woke about every hour and a half for a comfort/ feed! I guess I should could my blessings though, I have a beautiful baby boy, who doesn't cry when he wakes just fusses a bit and I'm luckily I'm breastfeeding as if I had to make a bottle every time he needed a feed I would definitely be a zombie! But we are cosleeping so it's easy to get him back to sleep just hold him a little closer and cuddle and feed him back to sleep! I must admit as tired as I am I know I need to treasure these nighttime cuddles as they wont last forever and we're not having anymore babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment