Search This Blog

Friday 26 January 2018

Update

I’ve just realised it’s been nearly a year since I last posted anything on here! I guess that shows how all consuming it is when you’ve got two children and that’s when one’s at school! So lots has happened since I lasted posted Reuben starting school for one. I’ve also upped my hours at work a bit , although still only part time. And I think I can safely say there will be no more bambinos! Hats off to those with more than two! And single parents omg you all deserve medals! So this postcus going to be short but sweet! I am going to try to post a bit more now I feel like life might be getting a bit more under control! But let’s see! I’m still breastfeeding Eben he’s two next month, so I think I’m going to write a post about our breastfeeding journey so far and also I plan to try to gently wean him off once he’s two but I just don’t really know how I’m going to do it yet as I’m quite lazy and it’s really easy just to settle him with boob! I’m dreading the thought of bedtimes with out boob!

No comments:

Post a Comment